Friday, October 13, 2006

Okay, here's the thing.

I haven't been blogging a lot because since the main computer died all we have is the laptop. Il intolterating everything I've poured my soul hate the laptop because the stupid finger mouse pad thingy is so sensitive that whenver I am blithley typing along, all of a sudden the cursor jumps to the top of the page, adu

You see what happens? This is what I'm talking about.

I want to share pictures, then later I'll get back to the normal business of life stuff.


This one is for Signe.





















I feel as though I look alright in a bikini, so long as I'm tan and up a Vese tree, obscured by epiphytic ferns. I rapidly clambered out of that tree once I discovered an army of ants marching tenaciously toward me. I haven't climbed out of a tree that fast since 1995 (that was the time I drank a cup of Psilocybe tea that hit me all of a sudden in the top of an ash tree growing at swamp's edge, and in a moment of clarity I knew that "up a tree" was no place for a person having a psychedelic experience -well not that time, anyways).








The view from the bure was spectacular. I swam in that very stretch of ocean every day, drinking in all that saline bathwater with my bare skin, only coming out when I craved nicotine and rum. I do love Portland in the autumn, but damn.

No comments: